- Undersea Odyssey Tours reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE for no shows (late or non-arrival), rescheduling or cancellations, with less than the required advance notice.
- Advance notice required for rescheduling and cancellations are as follows:
- (24 hours prior or 1 day, prior to check in time, 50% refundable deposit, only on card used for booking)
- (72 hours or 3 days, prior to check in time, full refundable deposit, only on card used for booking)
- Private charters (120 hours or 5 day advance notice)
- If your cruise ship does not arrive in port on the selected date of your tour, we will refund your deposit in full.
- If a tour is cancelled for safety reasons, we will gladly offer an alternate route, a date to rebook, or refund your deposit in full.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel tours, if we deem
it unsafe due to weather conditions.
- All tour routes and snorkel destinations are
subject to change or may re-route due to weather and sea conditions.
- No Pregnant Mothers or individuals with back
issues. Ocean conditions may turn rough
at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone.
- Children under 5 years old will not be allowed
to snorkel but they can enjoy themselves on the vessel during snorkel
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we
recommend taking a preventative ahead of time.
- All tours are barefoot (you must remove your
footwear before boarding) Only orthopedic shoes are allowed.
NO SMOKING ON TOUR.
- The Green Flash is not always visible depending
on cloud cover; UnderSea Odyssey Tours will not be held responsible if the
flash is not sighted.
- Please let us know of any allergies in our
additional info field on your booking form.
- Our snorkel tours are not cancelled because of
rain; due to the nature of the tour you will be getting wet.
AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Captain and Crew are responsible for your safety
on board. Their instructions should be adhered to.
- UnderSea Odyssey Tours is only liable for your
safety onboard the vessel. i.e. you swim
at your own risk.
- Pictures that are taken onboard by Captain or Crew can be used on social media. By accepting to be photographed you are accepting to be posted on Social Media and Print Media for UnderSea Odyssey Tours.